Skip to main content


If you have a concern about a Naturopathic Doctor in Saskatchewan:

First, contact the Naturopathic Doctor, inform them of your concern and seek to resolve it through discussions with them. Most matters can be easily remedied through open communication.

If that does not prove to be satisfactory:

Contact the SANP Registrar by submitting a full written summary of your concern through the following online form:

Formal Complaint Form

Details of the process carried out by the Professional Conduct and Discipline Committees can be found in the SANP Bylaws beginning in Section 29, found on page 2469.